Friday 13 February 2015

                                                                        
                                                                 #WEFOUNDLOVE


The Relationship between a husband and wife is of mutual understanding and love. I am obliged to you my dear that I have not any lack of these thanks to you.After all of these years, you are still the most wonderful man that I know.When I try to imagine the perfect husband for me, the only picture that pops into my head is you.You're just as special to me today as you were on our wedding day.The one thing that has changed throughout all these years is my love for you getting deeper & deeper all this years.Being with you has made my days happier and brighter.From the bottom of my heart, I just want to thank you for being such an awesome Friend cum Lover& not the least Caring & loving Husband.Being with you has made me a better person, thanks for making me a better person,Through the ups and downs, our love still managed to grow, and I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as I will tomorrow...I Thank you +Gopal Chhabra  for giving me such a wonderful twelve years. In these years I have learnt that love can wash away any obstacles. 

YOU MAKE LIFE AS SHINE AND BEAUTIFUL AS +Tanishq 

                                                            #

No comments:

Post a Comment