Friday 10 April 2015

ART OF SMILING IS ART OF LIVING

ART OF SMILING IS ART OF LIVING

Happy surrounding make happy impact on you nature also. lets  knock everyone heart for welcoming happiness with open arms. If you speak soft words to any needy person , he/she also get satisfy with that loving heal of yours.

I am not an Angel but yes, God has choose us as his messenger of love,humanity.

my maid is like our family member . she is my helping hand but she is the only earning lady of her 7 members family . Her dreams are big but her minimal earning is not adequate to fulfil her and her family needs. Her prominent dream is to provide good education to her daughter and make her self stand in front of our educated society.  She always wishes to wore good / similar dresses like our children to her sweet daughter. It was a very small thing but i tried help her out to fulfil her one of her dream for a while and on her daughter birthday I gifted her the new dresses for her daughter , I bring smile from "DIL KI DEAL- SNAPDEAL"


Snapdeal is the "DIL KA RISHTA" I bought dress for my maid daughter from snapdeal.

Even on mothers day , I make my mom surprisingly happy.  My mother is a very good cook and her passion is cooking.
Thus I had gifted her "PHILIPS FOOD PROCESSOR" .
It was a moment that her eyes was full of thankful tears and Snapdeal had made that moment a life long moment.  I love her cute smile. She was surprised when delivery came on her name.
She called me and first scold me that why I had extravagant so much for her.  But suddenly she spoke the word ' Thanks ' and told me that she was in great need of this, I told her "DIL KI DEAL " will be final only when you make something special for me today.  Her answer was, "I will surely make all your wished dishes throughout my life sweetheart"
She laughed laugh out loud.  The total thaxs to SNAPDEAL you are really a Angel for us which shower gifts to needy with proper taking care of gifting sentiments and bring back a smile on frown face.




SNAPDEAL IS ALWAYS MY FAVOURITE ONLINE PORTAL WHICH PROVIDE ALL a TO z ITEMS, RELATIVELY REASONABLE PRICES WITH VERY PROMINENT AND FAST SHIPPING FACILITY WITH DELIVERY AT ALL THE REGIONS OF INDIA.  IT HAS FANTASTIC CUSTOMER COVERAGE AND I KNOW IT HAS A VERY RELIABLE CUSTOMER RELATIONS. MOREOVER THE BEST PART IS SNAPDEAL ALWAYS OFFERS FREE SHIPPING ON ALL OF ITS ITMES.  SNAPDEAL REGULARLY PARTICIPATE IN ALL FESTIVAL ,COMPETITIONS AND ALWAYS OFFERS GRAND SALES.  DEAL WORD ITSELF CREATES ANXIETY IN EVERY PERSON ANT ITS SNAPDEAL.  I THINK THIS SITE HAS A REGULAR VISITOR WHO ARE LOOKING FOR ITS DAILY DEALS ON DAILY BASIS.  


                                            SMILE WITH SNAPDEAL- DIL KI DEAL


“I am participating in the #DilKiDealOnSnapdeal activity at BlogAdda in association with SnapDeal."

No comments:

Post a Comment