Saturday 19 March 2016

#KhulKeKheloHoli


                                                        HOLI HAI RANGO KI TOLI                                                

Hi, friends time to get drench in colourful spirit of holi . Are you ready to have those colourful moments with me.

My favourite festival is Holi and Diwali .
 Holi happen to be my favourite festival. I particularly enjoy the colour part of it. Madness is in the air, full of colourful environment,face. everyone is in jolly full mood.
holi give message of friendship and goodwill. people forget bitterness,enmity and hatred. No difference between rich and poor, all become same in colourful faces. It is a happy occasion when we forget our cares and anxieties. 



 I remember I use to live in Uttar pradesh and you guys know ,holi is best celebrated there. No one remain without colours on their faces. We use to be very excited about holi. Our prepartion started day before holi. planning runs in mind , how to smear colours on friends and escape from them without getting coloured.  whole night I can't sleep because of excitement. Early morning I wake up and I apply colour on my sibling who were sleeping. when they wake up and see their face .they know who has done this and run behind me with colours.

All cousin and friends fill balloons with colour water and in between we start throwing balloons on each other. Then comes the turn of colours and we go crazy on each other . Try to apply all colours on each other red,blue,green,violet and silver. It become fun when we do not recognize each other . fun follows when we go crazy with holi songs "RANG BARSE BHEEGE CHUNARIYA" and went from one friend to each other with colours and sweets specially Gujiya.



It is difficult to rinse out colour and we look monkey on another day but fun is fun on festival day. 


 One more incident rolling in my mind about Holi. It was my first holi after my marriage and they is ritual that first festival hubby should celebrate in wife home. So we celebrated in our home. 
my brother and sister are funniest creature in the world, they coloured my hubby in their own colour means lots of fun,dancing and naughtiness . In a little while it is difficult to recognize my hubby and my brother.
two incident occur on the same day, my mom thought my brother is standing and asking him to be polite and humble to  jiju(my hubby) and give these gujiya to jiju in a mean while My hubby landed upstair and mom got confuse who is My hubby and who is my brother. the environment turn into laughter ground.
second My hubby make a thandai consist of bhang and gave to my mom and dad , ohh god My mom and dad does not know about it and start doing crazy things. My papa is fond of hindi movies .He started giving hindi dialouges deliver "gaon walo ,yeh jo mausi hai na" and mom go on dancing and laughing . It become very difficult to handle them. finally when all settle. 
We finally have a funny,naughty Holi - "HAPPY HOLI"

Holi still is my favourite festival , my daughter enjoyed a lot and I still become kid again,fun of Holi is ever lasting. care less fun filling make the Holi more fun, splashing colourful water on each other. grabbing those who are without colour and playing fun pranks make us live again.

No Holi is losing it festival spirit 



“I’m pledging to 
#KhulKeKheloHoli this year by sharing my Holi memories atBlogAdda in association with Parachute Advansed."

No comments:

Post a Comment